Utterly Impossible


I used to read about love -- lie awake every two a.m and earnestly open my Wattpad account to read the cheesiest, most clichè stories of all time. Under the covers and tucked away in the dark, I would be absorbed in a safe bubble I call my own. I would squeak and squeal and explain to myself how female protagonists were such oblivious people to the point it felt unreal. Bad boys became such a common sort of persona for me, as they slowly fell for the nerds.
I read a story once, called The Good Girl's Bad Boy. It was about a girl named Tessie, who falls in love with her childhood bully, Cole Stone. The author's heart wrenching lines were able to pinch my heart in its hungover two am state.
It was there that I realized it. Love, will be nothing compared to the most detailed of stories, and most realistic characters when the right time comes. You'll hate the boys at first, despise them, and curse the male hormone called testosterone. And when you become seventeen or eighteen, the tables switch and you see how adorable they are. They'll give you flowers and chocolates, and smile at you. Then the inevitable happens.
You fall. A scientific sort of magnetism will pull you two apart until you're forced to look into his eyes and your heart will unwillingly and unknowingly fall.
Love sucks, doesn't it?
After two whole months of binging over fictional characters, I gained enough knowledge. My cringe-y, past self had the guts to embark on her very first written teen fiction novel, Utterly Impossible.

❝i think there is no such thing as a coincidence, because everything happens for a reason.❞  - Cassidy French    
Cassidy French has lived her whole life heartless and cold; mainly in the field of romance. When she was twelve, a miniscule dream about her old classmate changed everything.  She wrote everything about him; letters, poems, and stories. But she was no one to him. 
They haven't seen each other since they were toddlers.

Logan Chase existed in a totally different world from Cassidy. They were classmates when they were little. Period. But as he walked down the steps of River Valley High, a girl dressed in pink and blue dropped her iPad by accident. Little did he know that every piece of information on that tablet was about him

❝look for the dream that keeps coming back. it is your destiny.❞ - anonymous

I know you skipped the icatilized part. Embarrassing, I know, but I'm proud of myself for taking the step because I wanted to get better. I have no regrets.
Utterly Impossible is my first novel published on Wattpad, holding a special spot in my heart. Although packed with thousands of imperfections, I gave my best while doing it.
 
Utterly Impossible written by Stella
Utterly Impossible is currently under major editing. For more details, click this. I am welcome to any form of construcutive criticism because I am, after all, a learning writer striving to get better. I am not a hundred percent talented, but I believe that my passion will surely get me where I want to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic Shoppe

Originaljaime : The Interview